No Sugar No Ghee Fig Burfi, Anjeer Burfi
This No Sugar No Ghee Fig Burfi is No Grain, No Cook and Vegan too. What more can you ask for in a burfi. This is a delicious recipe to satisfy your sweet cravings while also providing many important health benefits.
With their honey-like sweetness and unique texture, figs are a delicious choice. This savory fruit belongs to the mulberry family. Whether you prefer it fresh or dried, you’ll get a lot of fiber, vitamins and antioxidants in one small serving. Younger-looking skin, luscious hair and better digestion are just a few of the many benefits of figs.
The other ingredients used in this recipe are equally healthy. Almond, a nutrient rich nut is an excellent addition to any recipe.
Cacao powder is packed with flavonoids. The nutrient helps lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and heart, and aid in preventing blood clots.
Hope you will switch your sweet and fat laden sweets with this healthy No Sugar No Ghee Fig Burfi for your celebrations.
If you want to try out some more fruit based recipes, please do check below recipes of mine.
If you want to join me on my journey of wholesome wellness, please like, subscribe, and follow fitnfastrecipes on:
No Sugar No Ghee Fig Burfi
- Black and Decker Food processor
- 1 cup Dried Fig
- `1 cup Almond
- ½ cup Dessicated Coconut
- ¼ cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- Remove the stem of the figs.
- Pour hot water and let soak for 1/2 an hour.
- Add all the other ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse or Blend till everything comes together.
- Strain soaked figs and add to the blended mix.
- Blend again till fig also gets fully mixed.
- You can either make balls. Or, spread into a rectangle.
- You can sprinkle any chopped nuts or toasted sesame seeds on top. This step is optional.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- These stay well for upto a month.
16 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories92
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1.69g 9%
- Sodium 27.29mg 2%
- Potassium 149.96mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.65g 11%
- Sugars 5.02g
- Protein 2.4g 5%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.