Instant Oat Banana Bread, Airfryer Recipe
This Instant Oat Banana Bread is a great recipe for using overripe bananas. This is a lazy bread recipe requiring less time and a few ingredients, and yet tastes the same as traditional banana bread.
This is an airfryer recipe and hence takes just 10 minutes to bake. The same recipe can be made in the oven too, only the baking time slightly varies.
Packed with goodness of oat flour, banana, protein powder and cranberries, this is a complete breakfast recipe. You can replace bananas with greek yogurt or applesauce. Though I have used maple syrup as a sweetener, this bread tastes good even without any added sweetener.
This recipe will yield 8 servings with each serving having 163 calories with 26 grams of carb and 11 grams of protein.
For some texture, any nut or dry fruit can be added. Easy to make , loaded with the goodness of whole grain, hope you will definitely try this Instant Oat Banana Bread recipe.
For more healthy and easy bread recipes, please check
If you want to join me on my journey of wholesome wellness, please do like, subscribe , follow fitnfast recipes on
Instant Airfryer Oat Banana Bread
- AIr Fryer (I used Philips Airfryer which does not require pre heating. If your Airfryer requires pre heating, please preheat at 330°F
- 1 No Ripe Banana
- 1/4 cup Oat Milk. You can use regular milk for non vegan option.
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Oat Flour Grind rolled oats in a blender and use. or, you can use store bought oat flour.
- ½ cup Whey Protein Powder You can replace protein powder with almond meal or milk powder.
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cacao powder or Cocoa Powder Optional.
- ¼ cup Dried Cranberry or Raisins. You can use choco chip or any other nut of your choice.
- Mash Bananas.
- Add milk, vanilla extract, salt and maple syrup.
- Mix everything till well combined.
- Add Oat flour, protein powder, Baking Powder, Cacao powder and mix.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients well.
- Add dried cranberry or raisin or choco chip.
- Line the Air Fryer Pan with a parchment paper. Gease it lightly.
- Pour half of the mix and spread.
- Bake for 10 minutes @330°F or 165°C.
- Take out and check with a toothpick.
- Slice and serve hot.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories163
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 0.72g 4%
- Cholesterol 29.99mg 10%
- Sodium 129.12mg 6%
- Potassium 231.5mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 15%
- Sugars 12.02g
- Protein 11.13g 23%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.